Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 17 - Process 227

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog for today's Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration series layout! This month, I was inspired by a 12x12 layout that Lisa Dickinson made for the winter 2021 issue of SCT magazine. I really liked the circular design of her layout, so that's what I attempted to recreate in my layout below. Watch how it all came together in this process video.


I used a Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit that I purchased on sale the other week. (It's actually part of my May scrapbook haul, so you're getting a sneak peek at it now! I just couldn't resist using it.) 

The kit came with a Tim Holtz brick stencil, and I really wanted to use that stencil to show some brick peeking out from behind the navy blue patterned paper. I used two colors of misting spray to make the brick show up.


I definitely want to use this brick stencil again but try it with white gesso or maybe even grab an ink pad and stamp on it. So stay tuned to see more of this stencil being used!

I also added some old Doodlebug Design winter-themed stickers because these are photos of playing in the snow back in January.


 And that's it for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments