Off the Board April Hop - Scrapbook Process 229

It's time for another Off the Board with Pineapple Papers scrapbook hop! Each month, a group of talented crafters takes inspiration from our Pinterest boards to create scrapbook layouts. Be sure to watch my process video to get the full list of participants!

This was the original scrapbook layout that I decided to scraplift. 


And here's my take on it:


I think I might have made my banners too big because I had trouble getting them to curve up the page in the same way. Creating this scrapbook page definitely took a lot of trial and error, but ultimately, I'm happy with the way that it came out. It was also a great way to use up scrap paper from my stash! I used all of my 2x3 paper scraps for this!


I also used some random embellishments from my stash, so another way that this layout was a huge stashbuster. If you're shopping your stash this year because you have put yourself on a spending freeze, then I highly recommend using your paper scraps in this way!


Of course, I had to add some splatters to this layout. I like the way the splatters of misting spray really complete the page, especially with it only having a plain white background.

So that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments