Finishing My 2021 December Daily - Scrapbook Process 225

Hi guys! I finally finished my December Daily album, and I filmed a process video with a bonus album walk-through at the end! So go check it out to see what my completed album looks like.

The bad thing about making layouts in pocket pages is trying to photograph them! Nothing ever turns out right because of the glare, so please pardon the photos.


This is the first side of the 6x8 pocket page. Do you guys do pocket page scrapbooking? Let me know in the comments! 

I have two 3x4 pieces on top of the bottom horizontal 4x6 piece. I used a Pretty Little Studio 3x4 card from a few years ago, a 3x4 photo of me double-masking on my way to work, and I created a 4x6 piece with embellishments and patterned paper for a photo of Six Flags Holiday at the Park. That photo was vertical and 4x6, so I had to cut it down to make it fit in the pocket.


The other side is a mirrored design. So I've got another 3x4 card from Pretty Little Studio, a different 3x4 photo of me with some happy mail from Hungry Harry's that arrived on Christmas Eve, and then a 4x6 piece with a photo of the vegan, gluten-free donuts I make every Christmas morning.

I added a non-Christmas sticker to this page. I just had to use that Echo Park Teen Squad donut here! I also created a title using very old Doodlebug Designs alphas, and I finished it off with an old Cocoa Vanilla Studio sticker that says "joy". 

Let me tell you - those donuts really are pure joy.


On some of my pages, I put the embellishments inside the pockets and on top of the patterned paper or photos. But for these last two pages, I kept everything on the outside. I like the way that looks - sometimes it gives dimension or texture to the page, and it often is very visually interesting. 


That's about it for today! I do hope you check out the finished album on my YouTube channel and click that subscribe button while you're there!

Thanks for looking!

Comments