April Mix It Up Monday Hop - Process 224

Get ready, everybody! It's the April Mix It Up Monday hop happening on YouTube. Head over to my channel to see what I created in my process video, and in the description box of the video, you'll find the complete list of hop participants! 

This is the sketch we used, created by I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking!


And here is my take on the sketch. I did my mixed media in the place of the patterned papers behind the photos. Since my Tim Holtz Saltwater Taffy was on my desk as part of my April Best of Both Worlds Kit, I decided to use that color! I did the packaging technique and then came back at the end with some splatters.


I also added in some Fancy Pants Designs lace at the bottom of my page in place of the flower pieces that were on the original sketch. I like the look of that lace. It adds such nice texture.


As you can see, I didn't use too many embellishments on this layout. I think that's okay, especially when mixed media is involved. I don't want to cover up my mixed media too much!


And that's it for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments