1 Sketch, 4 Ways - Scrapbook Process 226

FINALLY! I did a thing I've been talking about doing for months. I used one sketch and created four different 12x12 layouts to show you all the different ways you can be inspired by a sketch. Check out the process video for this layout, and watch until the end to see the other three layouts that I created! 

I used a Shimelle sketch to inspire me. Here's what I created on this layout.


I shopped my stash for this layout, using up old Heidi Swapp, Doodlebug Designs, and embellishments that I've had so long I don't even know who the manufacturer is!


Unlike the original sketch, I only used two photos on this page, but I was inspired by the background design, dividing my page into three parts (pink, dark blue, light blue). 

I moved around the placement of the title, journaling, and embellishments, though, to better suit the pieces I was using.


I hope this layout inspired you and that you go to my YouTube channel to be inspired by all the other layouts I made using this one sketch!

Thanks for looking!

Comments