Scraplifting Shimelle - Scrapbook Process 218

I had such a good time following along with one of Shimelle's March YouTube live scraps. Here's the 12x12 scrapbook layout that I completed, and you can see how it all came together in this process video.

 
What I like about Shimelle's live scraps is that she always draws out a sketch beforehand. This is great because sometimes if I'm watching the replay of her video, I'll watch up to the part where she shows the sketch and then just go off of the sketch instead of following along with her exactly.


And that's what I did for this one! I used whatever embellishments I wanted and moved the journaling from the top of the photos to the bottom. 


These are pictures of my daughter selling Girl Scout cookies online. I posted videos and pictures to social media to help her spread the word about her cookie business. You can still order cookies online and have them shipped directly to you. Thanks for your support!

And thanks for checking out today's layout!

Comments