Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Part 16 - Scrapbook Process #221

Welcome to another installment of Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration! This is the 16th episode (even though I made a mistake and wrote 17th on the thumbnail for this process video), and I've come to the conclusion that every other week is just too much for me right now. I have so many other scrapbook ideas that I want to share with you, and I hate feeling bogged down doing this series. So I'm going to keep the series but only post videos for it on a monthly basis. I hope that's okay!


Today's 12x12 scrapbook layout is my take on a Christmas layout by Meghan Andrew from the winter issue of the magazine. I really liked how she used tags on the side of her page, so that's what I did with mine! 


I added some mixed media behind the tags by using the package technique with Kitsch Flamingo from Tim Holtz. Everything from this layout (with the exception of a sticker or two) came from my March kit.


The title is made up of two different alphas, both from my stash. And they are OLD! Old Cocoa Vanilla Studio and VERY old October Afternoon. A great stashbuster!

Thanks for looking!

Comments