Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Part 15 - Scrapbook Process 217

Hello everyone! Today's 12x12 scrapbook page is my take on the PageMaps sketch from the winter 2021 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. You can see how it all came together in my scrapbook process video


I pulled some older product from my stash because I wanted stuff that was reminiscent of water. So I've got a background paper from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Coastal collection and a vertical patterned paper from a mermaid-themed page kit.


Here's a tip for all you scrapbookers doing a no-spend year: use the packaging on your layouts! The horizontal patterned paper is actually the packaging from a Pinkfresh Studio alpha pack. I just loved the grey stripes and the sturdiness of the cardstock. It was perfect for this page.


It always feels good to use up items from your stash! I even stamped on this layout! Who am I? 

Thanks for looking!

Comments