Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Part 14 - Scrapbook Process 212

It's time for another installment in my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series! Today I'm scraplifting a layout by Victoria Calvin from the winter 2021 issue. You can see how my 12x12 scrapbook page came together in my process video.


Victoria's original layout was a smaller size, so I enlarged it to fit with my standard 12x12 scrapbooking. I used some new scrapbook supplies from Pinkfresh Studio's Christmas release, and then I raided my Christmas scrapbook stash for the rest. You'll see older goodies on here from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, American Crafts, and Recollections.


I liked the square grid design because I already had 2x2 squares cut out from bits of scrap paper. So all I had to do was find patterned squares with colors that matched the colors from my larger bits of Christmas scrapbook paper. Then I cut my photos down to 2x2 size, which I think works really well for Christmas day photos because then the focus is more on the recipient and their gift.


How far along are you in scrapbooking your Christmas 2021 photos? I think these are my last photos for the holiday, with the exception of making a Christmas Day scrapbook page in my December Daily album.

Thanks for looking!

Comments