Paper Issues Mood Board Challenge - Scrapbook Process 214

Did you think I'd used up my Echo Park Teen Squad collection? Not quite yet! I still have some patterned paper scraps and embellishments, so that's what I used for this 12x12 scrapbook layout, based on the color scheme of the Paper Issues Spa Day Mood Board challenge. You can watch how it came together in this process video.


I started by cutting down my two photos to 3x4 so they'd be the same size as the 3x4 cut apart. Then I grabbed some of that plus-sign paper from Simple Stories to go behind the photos and cut apart, and I put that on top of the word patterned paper.


Some of the sticker embellishments don't make sense with these photos of being on an airplane and airport. HOWEVER, I don't care. It felt good to use them up. I had to pull some Simple Stories paper alphas to make the title. And I added some adhesive gems from Dollar Tree.


I made my own journaling spot out of a scrap piece of solid cardstock. Unfortunately, the ink got a little smudged, but I tried to cover up some of it with the stickers.

And that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments