March The ScrapRoom Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Process 216

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing with you my take on the March sketch challenge hosted by The ScrapRoom. I just love playing along with their challenges, and this 12x12 scrapbook page was the perfect way to use up some older papers and embellishments. You can see how it all came together in this process video


I needed some fall stuff for these two fall photos that were taken during our day trip around our county. The pieces from last year's Best of Both Worlds kits were just perfect, and I added to them the patterned papers from a Michael's paper pad.


I changed things up a little bit from the original sketch. I moved one of the circular clusters down to the bottom of the left photo as opposed to having it at the top. It was just too close to the cluster in the top right-hand corner.


I only have one more set of two photos from this day trip to scrapbook, and then I think I'll be all caught up on Fall '21! How far behind are you on your photos? 

Thanks for looking!

Comments