Challenge YOUrself March Challenge - Scrapbook Process 213

I really thought I wouldn't be able to play along with the March theme at Challenge YOUrself, but then I went through my scrap paper and embellishments stash and realized that there was a way to get creative with the theme! 

If you haven't already guessed, the theme is Animals & Pets. So this is the perfect opportunity to scrap a selfie of you and your pet, or you at the zoo, or just use animal patterned paper and embellishments! For me, this was a great way to use up animal embellishments that I otherwise would have found difficult to use! You can see how it all came together in my process video.


I used white cardstock as my base, and then layered a bunch of scrap paper on top. I backed my photo with two types of patterned paper, and then found places for all the animal embellishments.


It really came in handy having patterned paper already punched into circles - something I started doing with scrap paper last year - because then all I had to do was find the circles I wanted and layer them up.


So don't let this month's theme deter you if you don't have pets! You can still scrapbook a photo of yourself by getting creative with your supplies!

Thanks for looking!

Comments