30 Days of Sketches Day 4 - Scrapbook Process 219

Hi, everyone! Here is my take on one of the 30 Days of Sketches challenges hosted by Christy's Beautiful Life. If you don't know, there is a Facebook group where you can find each day's sketch and work at your own pace. The group is all about being inspired and doing your own thing. I love working with sketches, even if I never get through all 30 days of them! You can see how this layout came together in my process video.

My goal was to use up some leftover pieces from my fall Best of Both World kits, so instead of doing patterned paper circles, I grabbed some misting spray and created mixed media circles on my background.

I also used some paper strips to create the layers of patterned paper behind the photos, and I went to town finding all the embellishments that I could possibly layer in three embellishment clusters. Then I created my title out of two alpha stickers from Simple Stories and Lawn Fawn.


 Thanks so much for looking!

Comments