Scrapbooking with Shimelle Again - Scrapbook Process 208

There needs to be a poster made that says "Everything I Learned About Scrapbooking I Learned from Shimelle". Because that's kind of my motto these days. Once again, I filmed myself scrapbooking along during one of Shimelle's YouTube Lives. Putting this layout together was a lot of fun because it involved mixed media and the Simple Stories Good Stuff collection. You can see how it all came together in my process video.

I know I said I wasn't going to use the Good Stuff products on regular layouts, only on my monthly pocket page layouts, BUT, a scrappy friend sent me some of her leftover Good Stuff collection, so I actually had some of the 3x4 cut-aparts and more embellishments to work with!



I used a Vicki Boutin circle stencil with Hampton Art yellow ink and Ingvid Bolme orange ink to create the mixed media background. A few splatters of Tim Holtz Kitsch Flamingo misting spray didn't hurt either!


I love this collection because it's so general that it can be used for just about any type of picture, including this random one of my daughter wearing my purse inside Walgreens. She said that she was a mom now. Ha ha!

Thanks for looking!

Comments