Scrapbook Process 204 - December Daily Days 3 & 4

Today I'm catching up on one of my scrapbook goals for this year: finishing my December Daily album! I got my days 3 and 4 pocket pages completed in this process video.


It's super hard to photograph a pocket page because it's all plastic, so pardon the weird photos here. You probably saw in a previous process video how I made the shaker pocket in this using my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool. 


I switched some things around because I ended up not getting one of the pictures that I thought I'd get. So I'm glad that the shaker pocket was there to take up space! I created a 3x4 insert using some old Cocoa Vanilla Studio, new Pinkfresh, and old American Crafts.


And then I created a 4x6 insert using a mishmash of new and old Christmas scrapbook stuff, and that's where I ended up putting my journaling for both December 3 and 4. 


Next week I'll have another process video and December Daily page to share with you! So make sure you're following the blog and subscribed to my channel!


Comments