Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series Part 12 - Scrapbook Process 202

Today I'm sharing my next installment in my Scrapbook & Cards Today inspiration series. I scraplifted this two-page layout from the winter 2022 issue using patterned paper from a Recollections paper pad and random embellishments from my stash. You'll see how it all came together in my process video


The key to creating two-page layouts is cutting elements for both sides at the same time. So if I'm working on only the left-hand side, but I know that I'm going to use the same patterned papers in the same size on the right-hand side, I make sure to cut all of those papers at the same time. Otherwise, I'll forget what the measurements are!


Because I only had five photos to work with, and the original layout had seven, I utilized some of the cut-apart elements from the paper pad to stand in for photos. I didn't let myself get bogged down trying to fit embellishments in the exact same place as on the original layout. I just found embellishments that I liked and placed them where they would make sense.


And that's pretty much it! I hope this was inspiring to you! 

Thanks for looking!

Comments