Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Part 13 - Scrapbook Process 207

Today I'm sharing another Designer's Challenge inspiration from Scrapbook & Cards Today, only this time, I'm not using the exact products that the design team used. (All the Christmas stuff was out of stock!) Instead, I'm scraplifting a 12x12 layout and turning it into 6x8 size for my December Daily album. Get all the details in my scrapbook process video.


I dug into my Christmas stash for all the supplies you see on this layout. Thanks to Shimelle and her December Best of Both Worlds kit, I had some new Pinkfresh Studio embellishments to play with. I also used some adhesive gems from Dollar Tree and some heart banners from Doodlebug.



I loved the design of the original layout, but my photo was vertical, not horizontal, so I flipped the layout on its side. I also didn't have as much space for lots of embellishment layering, but I'm glad I got the stuff on here that I did.


I titled it "fa la la" because it was a pre-made title from a Pretty Little Studio die-cut words/phrases pack, and it was small enough to fit on the page, AND it was easy. Don't you just love easy when it comes to scrapbooking?

How far along are you on your December Daily? Let me know! And thanks for looking!

Comments