Monthly Project Life Page - Scrapbook Process 201

In today's scrapbook process video, I'm sharing one of my monthly Project Life pages. I've done a process video for these before, but I'm using two new techniques, and I wanted to share them with you. You can get all the details on my YouTube channel.


As I've done in the past, I used the Simple Stories Hello Today collection, mixing up some of the cut-aparts from the October sheet with photos and, this time, a shaker pocket!


And on top of the shaker pocket, I used a Snap Stories Photo Flap for another fun feature! I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to seal the pocket where I placed the sequins, and then I stuck the Photo Flap on top of the shaker pocket with a tab on the side so people know to lift it up to see not only a bonus photo but the sequins, too.


If you have limited photos, papers, and embellishments, a shaker pocket is a great way to take up space in your pocket page! 

How often do you make shaker pockets? 

Thanks for looking!

Comments