Mixed Media Frenzy February - Scrapbook Process 210

It's time for another Mixed Media Frenzy! This month's inspiration layout came from The Rustic Pineapples. I was inspired by the circles and stars in the original layout, and here is what I created. You can see how it all came together in my process video and get the full list of hop participants.


To start this layout, I went into my stash and pulled all the star embellishments and patterned paper that I could find. This was a great one for using up items in my stash.


I didn't do one full circle like in the original layout. Instead, I traced a few circles in three different sizes, and then placed the photo in the middle where the circles overlapped. I added some embellishments around each of the circles, making several separate clusters.


I hope you enjoy watching my process video and getting inspired by all the other participants! It's so much fun to see what everyone creates.

Thanks for looking!

Comments