December Daily Day 6 - Scrapbook Process 206

How far along are you in finishing up your 2021 December Daily album? I have made great progress in mine this month. I'm on to day 6! These photos weren't actually all taken on the 6th, but I decided to put them together in the 6th day space. You can get all the details in my process video.


 

I printed out three horizontal photos in 2x3 size using my Canon Ivy Mini printer. Then I stacked them up in a vertical line and bumped the middle photo out toward the right to give them a staggered look.

These are photos of our outdoor Christmas lights, as well as the outdoor decorations from two of my brothers-in-law's houses. I thought it would make sense to include these photos in my December Daily as a way to remember that we all decorated that year, and we all shared our decorations with each other.


Snapping pictures for a December Daily doesn't have to be about taking one photo a day or even snapping pictures of holiday-themed activities and events. Some days, you might not have anything to take a photo of or you might not have any activity planned! So scrapbooking about what your holiday decor looked like that year (or the decor of your other family members) is a great way to fill the space in your album. 


I hope that this was inspiring to you as you completed your own December Daily albums! Let me know how it's going. Thanks for looking!

Comments