Scrapbooking Live with Shimelle - Scrapbook Process #191

Before the holiday break, I scrapped along with a Shimelle LIVE. This was one of the last scrapbook projects made using the December BOBW kit. Because it's Christmas-themed, I only have placeholders where the photos will be, but this will make scrapbooking my Christmas photos so easy once I print the pictures!

Be sure to watch my process video so you get all the details of how this page came together.


The first part of this 12x12 scrapbook page is the torn paper in the center. I used the same piece of Vicki Boutin paper as Shimelle. I just love how it angles down. This is definitely something I need to play with more.



The second element is the mixed media background. Shimelle used three colors of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, but I used three colors of misting sprays to get a similar look and effect. Then, Shimelle used a snowflake stencil and teal ink to add snowflakes on top of the red mixed media. I didn't have that stencil, so I used my Ingvid Bolme teal ink and snowflake stamps.



I also cut out some of the Pinkfresh Studio tickets, same as Shimelle, but when it came to embellishing, I kind of ended up doing my own thing and using whatever pieces I felt made sense.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments