Scrapbook Process #196 - Paper Issues Sketch Challenge

One of my scrappy goals for 2022 is to participate in more scrapbook challenges! So I'm making an effort to do all 31 sketches for Paper Issues' 31 Days of Sketches this month. Here's my take on a grid layout using some leftover Halloween papers and some new stuff that I purchased specifically for finishing up my Halloween photos. (You'll find out more about that in my upcoming February product haul.) Make sure to watch my process video for all the details.

 
In the original sketch, the grid of four photos was centered. I moved everything over and did some funky paper layering behind my four pictures. They were 4x6 photos, but I cut them down to 3x3.


Look on your desk! You never know what you might find that could be a perfect fit for your scrapbook layout. I found a strip of plaid black, white, and orange paper and decided to cut it into two banners to accent this 12x12 scrapbook layout!


And then I threw in some Halloween embellishments - stickers and things I fussy cut out of Prima paper and popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for watching!

Comments