Scrapbook Process 195 - Using Bella Blvd Cut Outs

I'm so excited to share with you today's scrapbook layout. A few weeks ago, I posted a video on how to use Bella Blvd Cut-Outs, and now I'm sharing a process video that incorporates the Cut-Out on a 12x12 scrapbook page. 


These are photos of my daughter's first day of school, and I loved pairing the Cut-Out that I backed with the rainbow wood grain paper from the August Not Just for Boys Kit Club Kit! So many bright colors on this layout!


I cut my 4x6 photos down to much smaller sizes and kept two of them flat against the wood grain, while the smaller one in the middle got a Pretty Little Studio frame around it and some foam squares on the back to pop it up. The Cut-Out is also popped up with foam tape.


I used some of the embellishments from the Not Just For Boys Kit Club Kit, but I also added in a few stickers from the Echo Park Teen Squad collection.

And that's pretty much it! Thanks for looking! 

Comments