Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 11 - Scrapbook Process #197

I've got another scrapbook layout inspired by the fall 2021 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. This week, I'm doing their Designer Challenge, where I use the same products the three design team members used and create a layout. This is the 12x12 layout I came up with. It was inspired by a sketch at Paper Issues, and you can see the full process video on my YouTube channel.


Despite having a lot of papers to work with, I chose to use minimal patterned papers and instead do a lot of mixed media. I used four colors of misting sprays and did the package technique with each of them. That became the bottom section of my layout.

To divide the sections, I used a branding strip from one of the papers to go across the white cardstock.


Then I layered the heck out of those floral die-cuts, accenting each embellishment cluster with some glittery gem stickers from Your Next Stamp.


I finished up with a few extra splatters of Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold. Shimelle said that Heidi Swapp Color Shine was coming back! Until then, the Mica Mist has been a good substitute.


And that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments