Mixed Media Frenzy - Scrapbook Process 200

Today is the monthly Mixed Media Frenzy hop AND it is my 200th scrapbook process video! Come check it out and see what all the other participants created. 


I was really inspired by the mixed media background in the original layout, so I did my best to recreate it with a stencil, stamp, and different colors of misting spray. 


Then I pulled some of my large Bungalow Lane leaf die-cuts to mimic the large flower embellishments from the original layout. I had a hard time figuring out the best placement for everything, but in the end, it all came together. I also loved that I was able to pull some other fall embellishments from my stash.


I hope you go watch my process video and then hop along to everybody else for lots of mixed media inspiration! It'll be a great way to spend your weekend!

Comments