January Freaky Fast Formula Challenge - Scrapbook Process #198

As you read about in yesterday's blog post, one of my scrappy goals this year is to participate in more scrapbook challenges. So I filmed a process video of myself doing this month's Freaky Fast Formula challenge at The ScrapRoom. 


This was a perfect one for using up scraps! I literally went to my scrap paper drawer and found pieces that I could cut down to the size requirements for the challenge. I tried to find things that could go together, so I ended up with some birthday-themed patterned paper, solid cardstock, and Thanksgiving paper. 


I didn't want this to be a Thanksgiving layout, though, because I had already scrapbooked all of our 2021 Thanksgiving pictures. (There weren't many.) So I found a picture from this month in my phone's camera roll and printed it out in 2x3 size on my Canon Ivy Mini Printer. And because it is a photo of my kid helping bake cookies, I raided my January Best of Both Worlds Kit and added in the kitchen- and food-themed stickers from Simple Stories.


I think this may be how I do the Freaky Fast Formula challenges from now on! And it's a good one for those of you doing no-spend years or no-spend January! Just raid your stash and you'll be surprised at what you can put together! Thanks for looking!
 

Comments