January 2022 Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge - Process 193

Welcome to the first Challenge YOUrself challenge of 2022! I'm happy to be returning as a design team member this year. Here's what I created for the "Working Together" theme this month. You can get more details in my scrapbook process video


I interpreted the challenge a little differently to fit these photos I have of myself and a friend at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. We were "walking together" and everyone there was "working together" to raise funds for breast cancer research.


I used a mixed media background that I had created for one of my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series, and the pink color was perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I picked other pink and orange things from my stash to complete the layout.


The letter stickers are from Dollar Tree! Have you ever looked for crafting supplies at Dollar Tree? I'm due for another visit there, actually. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for a Dollar Tree haul video and lots more videos!

Comments