7 Scrapbook Goals for 2022

It's taken me almost all month, but I finally came up with some goals for my scrapbooking this year. I didn't do this last year, but I probably should have. And when Yvette Olea Creates shared her 2022 goals on her YouTube channel a few weeks ago, I just knew that I needed to bite the bullet and create a spreadsheet of my very own.

Scrapbook Challenges

My first goal is to participate in more scrapbook challenges each month. (You never know when you might win a prize!) So far this month, I've been doing the Paper Issues 31 Days of Sketches, as well as the Scrapbook Generation Virtual Crop. I've also finished some of The ScrapRoom challenges. (And if you've subscribed to me on YouTube, then you'll have seen process videos for some of these layouts!)


December Daily 2021

The second goal is to finish my 2021 December Daily album. I got started on it in December, but I only made it as far as day 4, and even those pages aren't all finished. I need to get myself organized, figure out which pictures to print, decide what sizes to print the pictures, and then print them! That's the first step in getting this thing going.

Design Teams and Hops

I'm still on the Challenge YOUrself design team, but that's the only design team for this year. (Maybe I can get myself so organized that I can try out for another one!) I'm also going to continue playing along with the Off the Board and Mixed Media Frenzy hops, as well as the brand new Mix It Up Monday hop. That's a lot to keep track of, so having a spreadsheet with dates on it will be really helpful.

Organization

Yes, I know my scrapbook room needs to be cleaned and organized. But I'd much rather CREATE than CLEAN. It is my weakness. So this year, I want to make sure I take some time every month to get my crafty space in order. I'm not sure what this will entail. It will be a long process. Probably a lot of sorting things into piles first to see what I have and then figure out proper storage for my supplies, and then moving everything into a new house with a beautiful scrap room.... Oh wait, ha ha. 

Put Away Layouts

Do I really need to get specific with this one? I have PILES of layouts just waiting for a home. The problem? No albums or page protectors. So this REALLY needs to be remedied. A little bit each month, and then I'll get all caught up.


Best of Both Worlds Kits

I'm still going to continue purchasing items from Shimelle's Best of Both Worlds Kits. I really like not having to think too hard about the products I'll be using each month. However, I do want to have some autonomy over what I buy, so I need to be better about seeing what's out there, thinking ahead about pictures to scrap, and identifying supplies that I want to use.

Ancestry Traveler's Notebook or Mini Album

This one is a bit tougher because I'm not totally sure what I want to do here, but my goal is to create some sort of mini album with a profile of each person in my family. That information will be taken from my Ancestry.com family tree. (I've found a lot of people in my family tree!) I just thought it would be a creative way to have something I can easily flip through or show people without having to log onto my phone or computer. If anyone has any ideas for me on this goal, please let me know!

Comments