Scrapbooking Live with Shimelle - Scrapbook Process #188

Today's scrapbook process video is my take on a recent Shimelle LIVE using her December Best of Both Worlds kit. I love scrapbooking along with Shimelle when she goes live on YouTube, and Monday mornings I can usually catch her when she's actually live as opposed to watching from "tomorrowland". Watch my full process video for this scrapbook layout and make sure to subscribe to my channel while you're there!



I don't have December photos printed out yet, so I don't know what photos I'll use for this layout. That's why I kept the title pretty generic ("Merry") and put placeholders where my two 3x4 photos will go.


Of course, I could also change things up and use one larger photo or two larger photos or turn the photos horizontal instead of vertical! We'll see how it goes. 


So that's today's 12x12 scrapbook page! I hope it was inspiring to you! Thanks for looking.

Comments