Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 9 - Two-Page Layout

Oops, I did it again! I created another two-page scrapbook layout using a PageMaps sketch from the fall 2021 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. You can see how it all came together in my process video

I am slowly but surely finishing up our summer vacation photos! These were taken at the end of a long hike in the Smoky Mountains. I used my August Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit, which featured a lot of pretty Vicki Boutin papers, as well as super fun American Crafts alpha phrases.


I didn't have some of the exact same elements as the original sketch, so instead, I created my own little borders out of Pretty Little Studio frames and tabs, Pebbles puffy dots, and Project Life flair buttons.


I finished off each side of my double-page scrapbook layout with splatters from my Nuvo gold Mica Mist! 

Thanks for looking!

Comments