Off the Board December - Scrapbook Process #189

I'm happy to be participating in the Off the Board hop this month! Be sure to head to my YouTube channel so you can see how my layout came together and check out the full list of participants to see what inspired them! 

A really cool layout from the Pink Paislee website inspired me to do some layered circles on this layout. I also used a Not Just for Boys Kit Club stamp.


I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to die-cut out the circles from Vicki Boutin patterned paper. Then I adhered the larger circle onto the white cardstock and adhered the smaller circles on top so that the edges flapped up.


If I owned a sewing machine, I would have stitched down the center of the smaller circles to adhere them that way, but I do not own a sewing machine. Sticking the circles down with mini glue dots was the best I could do. I think you still get some nice dimension with the sides curling up on the smaller circles.


It's scrapbook layouts like this that really make me feel more like an artist than a memory keeper. I had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks for looking!
 

Comments