Mixed Media Frenzy December - Scrapbook Process #190

It's the last Friday of the month, which means it's time for the Mixed Media Frenzy hop! We had a really cool layout to inspire us this month. Head over to my process video to see the original layout and get the full list of hop participants to see how they were inspired.


For this 12x12 scrapbook layout, I used items from my August Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit! The background was made using the package technique with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide spray. I let that dry and then traced and stamped some circles.


I was trying to keep to the circles on this layout, but you can see I've also got some triangles and squares in there, too. I had fun layering up some of those Pretty Little Studio frames and tabs.


So there you have it! I hope this inspires you to get messy with your mixed media in the new year! Happy new year!

Comments

  1. Vau, great vibes. I love green splash on a paper. Kudos to an artist!
    ___________________________________________
    Scrapbooking is a must! It is my life and obssesion. - Ċ tampiljke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment