December Daily Page with Hidden Journaling - Scrapbook Process #185

I've actually started working on this year's December Daily album this month! So I filmed myself creating one of the pages to give you some inspiration and ideas for how to do your own. You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel, and don't forget to subscribe because I'll be sharing even more December Daily tutorials over the next few weeks!


This year, I'm not worrying about having a picture a day. Instead, I want to incorporate more journaling and storytelling into my album. I already completed my "day 1" page, so on the reverse, I decided to journal a little bit about my goals for this holiday season, inspired by the book Simply Christmas. I thought it would be fun to use one of my photo flaps (finally!) to create something tactile within my album and hide the journaling.


I love doing stuff like this with the photo flaps, but I don't do it often enough. The only problem is that it's hard to photograph these layouts because of the glare on the page protectors. So apologies for the poor photography!


But thank you so much for looking, and I hope that this post (and YouTube video - see link above) will inspire you to try something similar in your December Daily album or even in your regular scrapbooking. Thanks for looking!

Comments