December Daily Page Prep - Scrapbook Process #186

This week I've got another December Daily process video to share with you on my YouTube channel.  I hope you'll give this one a watch because I use my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to create a shaker pocket in my 6x8 page protector!


Because I'm working on this album during the month of December, I don't have pictures printed yet, so I'm just sort of planning out what I want and trying to create pages for specific photos that I know I have (or will be taking). 

Hence the above layout. I traced a gingerbread man cookie cutter and cut it out of the patterned paper. My photo will go behind it! And it's a photo of my kiddo decorating gingerbread man brownies!


Do you have a Fuse tool? I got mine a few years ago and do not use it as much as I should. If you have one that's gathering dust, I encourage you to break it out and make an easy shaker pocket with it!


I did print out a 2x3 photo on my Canon Ivy mini printer so that I could make a 3x4 pocket in this page protector. This is a photo of me and my daughter having a spa night with face masks. She even wrote "spa" on a piece of paper and hung it on the bathroom door!

How far along are you in your December Daily album? I hope these sneak peeks of mine are helpful to you! Let me know if you have any questions about how to do a December Daily!

Comments