Best of Online Gluten-Free Expo 2021 - Bare Life

Last month, Nourished Festival held its annual Online Gluten-Free Expo, and there were so many great new gluten-free and allergen-free food brands to learn about. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to share with you some of my favorites, and hopefully, you'll try them for yourself!


This week I want to introduce you to Bare Life, a dairy-free and gluten-free hot chocolate. Bare Life is not a new company for me. I've been drinking Bare Life for a couple years now, ever since sampling it at an in-person Nourished Festival. Here's why I like it:

  • Bare Life hot cocoa is made with 5 simple and organic ingredients: coconut milk, coconut sugar, cacao powder, ground vanilla beans, and himalayan salt
  • It's easy to make - just pour a packet of hot cocoa mix into six ounces of hot water, stir, and enjoy!
  • It's also Kosher Pareve, Paleo, Vegan, non-GMO, corn-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free!
Ali, Bare Life's founder, was inspired to create her company after needing to change the way she ate due to complications from Thyroid Cancer, Hashimoto's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Lyme Disease. She's just one of the 133 million Americans who live with a chronic illness and one of the 15 million Americans with a food allergy. She created Bare Life to make a difference in the world, both in people's lives and for the environment. 



I like the sweet nutty flavor of Bare Life hot cocoa. I think it has a more sophisticated flavor than what you get from a Swiss Miss. And you're drinking something with pronounceable ingredients that won't make you sick!

Plus, there are other ways to use the Bare Life gluten-free, dairy-free hot chocolate mixes. If you go to the Bare Life website and click the "Recipes" tab, you'll find different breakfast and dessert recipes that give your hot cocoa a new life. 

I recently made the Hot Cocoa French Toast Bake, which was gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. (IT was also super sweet and delicious!) The Hot Cocoa Pancakes are next on my list! I also want to try the gluten-free hot chocolate bombs!




Have you tried Bare Life yet or do you have other favorite gluten-free hot chocolate brands? I'll be sharing another great gluten-free food company with you next week, so stay tuned!

Comments