Stamped Scrapbook Title & Killing a Kit - Scrapbook Process #178

Good morning! Are you all ready for Thanksgiving this weekend? Hopefully you'll have some time to scrapbook or get crafty during the long weekend. Here's a 12x12 scrapbook page to inspire you! I layered up a bunch of leftover patterned papers and embellishments from my October Best of Both Worlds Kit. You can find out more in my process video.

 


I also used a Not Just for Boys Kit Club stamp to stamp part of this layout's title. The word "Wild" was perfect for this photo of my daughter last summer when we read Where the Wild Things Are and made our own "wild thing" mask. I totally forgot to print this photo until just recently. How does that happen?

I'm in the process of making some scrappy goals for 2022, which I'll tell you all about once complete, but one of them for sure is organizing my photos better. I already use Google Photos to back everything up in the cloud, but I think I need to create albums within the larger album to keep track of events and dates. What do you use for photo storage and organization?


Thanks so much for looking! Have a great long weekend!

Comments