Boots Hyaluronic Acid Sleep Mask Review

A few weeks ago I got the chance to review a free sample of Boots Hyaluronic Acid Sleep Mask through BzzAgent. I've been using this nighttime serum two to three times a night for the past couple of weeks, so I thought I'd pop in to let you know how it's going! 


What is Boots Hyaluronic Acid Sleep Mask?

It's a lightweight cream with plant-derived Hyaluronic Acid that moisturizes your skin. This vegan (not tested on animals) skincare product can be used on all skin types.

How do you use it?

Apply the sleep mask to your skin and gently massage. (I did this after washing and drying my face at night.) Leave it on overnight! This is not a face mask that you put on and take off after 10 minutes. You only wash it off with water in the morning. (Sometimes I forgot to do this, but I didn't experience any negative effects.)

For best results, use this sleep mask two to three times a week.

Why should I use it?

Because this sleep mask is designed to keep skin hydrated and moisturized, which is something that I know my facial skin needs as the weather gets colder. 

Do you have a moisturizing cream as part of your nighttime skincare routine? Tell me what you use on your skin! 

Thanks to BzzAgent and Boots UK for the free sample!

Comments