Scrapbook Process #164 - Sketch of the Month

Hello everyone! I'm trying something new this month: Sketch of the Month. I'm not sure yet if I'll make it a regular feature here on the blog or YouTube channel, or if I'll just use the sketch in a bunch of ways and then share with you all the layouts at the end of the month. Which would you prefer?

If you want to see what the Sketch of the Month is and how I used it to create this layout, then head over to my YouTube channel. (And make sure to subscribe while you're at it.)

Needless to say, here is the layout:


Now, yes, I have used this sketch before. You probably saw it here on the blog several months ago. But I really liked it and wanted to experiment with using it in different ways.


So, for instance, the original sketch called for four photos. On this version, I only used two photos and created patterned paper squares of the same size. You could use one for journaling or just make fun embellishments out of them as I did.


On the original sketch, the title curved on the outside of the circle. For this layout, I put it on the inside. It's all up to you! 

And that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments