Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series Part 4 - Scrapbook Process #167

Today I'm sharing a new scrapbook process video in my Scrapbook & Cards Today inspiration series. Head on over to my YouTube channel to see the full video (and click subscribe while you're there)!


This was based on one of the PageMaps sketches in a past SCT issue. I changed it up a little bit but was still inspired by the circle and use of small photos. These are photos of my kiddo that I printed 2x3 with my Canon Ivy mini printer.


I had fun putting this scrapbook layout together using items from my stash. I pulled some very old patterned papers, grabbed some ribbon that had been on my desk, and found a place for an embellishment that I had made during a Scrapbook Generation crop challenge a few months ago. These photos are pretty random - no huge story for them - so I like taking random things from my stash and putting them all together. These are some of my favorite kinds of layouts.


If you need more scrapbook page ideas, you'll find them right here on the blog, or head over to my YouTube channel (link above) to see more process videos!

Thanks for looking!

Comments