Scrapbook Process #157 - Using September Let's Get Sketchy Sketch

Today's scrapbook process video uses the September Let's Get Sketchy sketch. There is no formal sketch challenge anymore, but the design team was given this sketch in advance, so I decided to go ahead and use it. This is such a simple design, but it offers a lot of room for interpretation.


I didn't try to reinvent the wheel here. I kept to the basic design, but as you can see, I changed up the placement of the title and embellishments.






There's very minimal patterned paper on this, and I did some stenciling on the background, so this could be a great design for using up scrap paper.


I was also able to use up some older embellishments from my stash. I liked mixing collections from Pinkfresh, Amy Tangerine Brave and Bold, and PhotoPlay Wicker Lane.


Even though the Let's Get Sketchy sketch challenges have been postponed for the rest of the year, I still encourage you to create your own take on this sketch and share it somewhere on social media or link up to it in the comments!

Comments