Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series: Part 2 - Process #158

It's time for the second installment in my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series. You can see how it all came together in my process video.

For this scrapbook layout, I was inspired by a layout in the magazine that was inspired by a card! I really liked the vertical line of rainbow paper strips and tried to match up embellishments with the same colors.


These are two random photos of my daughter, so I liked the randomness of the design and items that I incorporated onto the page. This is a mash-up of different collections and old stuff from my stash. I mean, I haven't used those buttons in forever!


I have a few elements on here that are popped up with foam squares. The second photo is popped up for more dimension and layering over the first photo. That allowed me to tuck that cute Doodlebug rainbow sticker behind it.


What are you inspired from in the current issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today? Thanks for watching!

Comments