Scrapbook Process #154 - Dare to Create

Today I've got a bit of a different layout to share with you. I've been reading a book called Dare to Create, all about helping you hone your creative practice. There are 35 challenges in the book, which I'll be reviewing at a later date, and one of the challenges is to list your priorities or things that you need and want to do. So that's what I did on this layout! You can find out more in my process video.


I followed the guide in the book to create circles of priorities around the photo collage of me. (Remember when making yourself look like a Pixar character was popular just a few months ago?) And then I found embellishments to go with each circle's theme.


This was a great way to use up some leftover embellishments from my stash. Everything on here is just a hodge podge of collections. The only paper on here is the white background, which I added some misting spray splatters to, and punched-out circles from my scrap shapes bin.


I really enjoyed doing this exercise as it made me see what things are priorities in my life. The next step is finding the time to get it all done! What are your priorities? Thanks for looking!
 

Comments