Scrapbook Process #151 - Stick It Down Single-Page Sketch Challenge

It has been FAR too long since I played along with one of the scrapbook sketch challenges at Stick It Down. When I saw the single-page sketch for this month, I just knew it would be perfect for these 2x3 photos I had of me showing off my Stitch Fix finds. Check out more info in my process video for this layout. 


I used some left over Pinkfresh Studio paper and cut it apart to make the squares and rectangles, and then took my time placing everything just right on the Bazzill cardstock.


I used up some leftover Simple Stories I Am embellishments because the colors went just right with the colors in the patterned paper. Even though not all of the embellishments made sense (moped, anyone?), I still used them because they were pretty and I knew I might not have another chance to use them.


And hey, when you clear out space in your scrap stash, that means you get to buy more stuff, right? Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the embellishments, including the moped! Thanks for playing along with our single page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun take on the sketch! Seriously, I'm lovin' your take on it. Thank you for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. I love your pictures and paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to incorporate the washi in this lay-out! I have stashes of it and always forget to add it here and there. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down! Sherry~ DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment