Scrapbook Process #150 - Paper Issues A Perfect 10 Scrapbook Challenge

I really wish I had fellow scrapbookers to scrapbook with in person, but the Paper Issues Facebook LIVE scraps get me through! I created this page during one such LIVE for a Paper Issues August Pop-Up Crop challenge. The challenges were all Olympics-themed, and this one was "A Perfect 10". You have to use ten of something on your layout. Can you guess what I used 10 of?

My process video for this layout gives it away!

 
I used 10 sequins on this layout! Well, actually I used more than that, but there are at least 10 of them! I couldn't resist adding more.


I used up my last piece of Vicki Boutin Foundations paper to create the mixed media background. Because this is a photo of my kiddo eating watermelon (her favorite fruit!) I created a package-technique watermelon with two colors of misting spray.


Loved putting this one together and playing along with the scrapbook challenge. What's your favorite fruit?

Comments