Scrapbook Process #149

Welcome to another Tuesday process video! This scrapbook page came to me in a dream. Does anybody else ever dream about scrapbooking?

 
Originally, I had wanted stripes of color with white stars in them, but that's not how a stencil works. So I just inked colorful stars in all the colors of the rainbow, and then added in matching embellishments and sequins and stickers. Even the title of the layout is in the rainbow colors.


This layout is all about the time of day when I let my daughter play with Instagram filters on my phone. I had this photo strip of some good ones printed out at Persnickety Prints. Of course, my daughter loves doing this so much that I'm running out of space in my Google Photos!


Hopefully, the process video gives you more insight and detail into how this was made. It took awhile due to the mixed media background and trying to figure out how to make a bunch of random embellishments all work together. But I think it came together in the end. I also entered this into a challenge at Paper Issues.

Comments