Scrapbook Process #147 - Scraplift

Time to tune into another scrapbook process video! This one is a scraplift from Pinterest, and I love the way it turned out. It also used up pieces from my stash, which is always nice.

 
I had these three 2x3 photos printed out of my daughter. I wanted each photo to have its own solid color paper strip, so I cut those to 2x3, as well. Then it really just came down to picking out the embellishments that would fit!


Along with some Pinkfresh chipboard and die-cut ephemera pieces, I added stickers from Amy Tangerine and sequins from my stash. I use Zots glue dots for my sequins. The petite size of Zots is perfect for the tiny sequins and other similar-sized embellishments.


And that's it for today! Thanks so much for looking and watching!

Comments

  1. This is a really nice and well designed page. Loved the video of it coming together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment