Off the Board - Process Video #152 - Fibonacci Art

Today for the first time, I'm participating in the Off the Board challenge hop on YouTube! I'm so excited to be part of the crew and grateful to Crystal for inviting me.


If you don't know, Off the Board is all about taking inspiration from Pinterest for our scrapbook layouts. Because I already do so many scraplifts, I decided to find something else to inspire this 12x12 scrapbook layout. I found this cool Fibonacci Art pin and wanted to be inspired by its circles.


So that's what I did here! And all the scrap paper that I've been punching with my circle punches came in handy.


All the details are in my process video for this layout, so please go check it out on YouTube to see how it came together. And be sure to check out what inspired everyone else this month!


As you can see from these photos, I cut my photo into a circle and expanded my circular clusters with circular stickers, flair, and sequins. And, of course, you gotta add some splatters!


Thanks so much for looking! What's been inspiring you lately?

Comments