Challenge YOUrself - Process #148

There's a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself this month. The theme is self-care, and, as always, you've got to use a picture of yourself somewhere on the layout. Here's what I came up with, and I got the inspiration for the design from this layout on Pinterest. Make sure to watch the process video on my YouTube channel.


I absolutely love the triangles at the top. I think this design is so cool, and I will definitely use it again. It was also a great way to use up some leftover paper from one of my Best of Both Worlds kits.


Per usual, my Challenge YOUrself layout has selfies of me working out! These are photos taken during May's 40 Mile Challenge to fundraise for the American Cancer Society. I actually walked more than 40 miles but donated my extra miles to people who weren't able to continue walking.


And I raised more than $500 during the fundraising period! My friends and family are so generous, and it all went to a good cause. Plus, it has caused me to continue walking every month, and right now, my goal is to get 70 miles in August. Wish me luck!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Such amazing works full of love. What an amazing creation you made. I really loved it! So many beautiful crafts! That love die is amazing! Take care of yourself and your family.
    Crafts for Kids at Home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment