Scrapbook Process #145 Mixed Media Background

Today's scrapbook layout also has a process video with it. If you're not subscribed yet to my YouTube channel, make sure you do so because then you'll know when all my process videos, layout shares, and product hauls go live!

 


I used a stencil and some ink pads to create a mixed media background on some white Vicki Boutin Foundations cardstock. Then I managed to find embellishments that matched the ink pad colors so I could create color-coordinated clusters for each photo.


Cassie from Paper Issues does this a lot, and I absolutely loved the idea, so I had to have a go at it with some leftover Pinkfresh, Amy Tangerine, and American Crafts products. I also added some sequins and did some splattering with color-coordinated Tim Holtz Distress Oxide sprays.


These are pictures of my kiddo being silly during bathtime. She is so influenced by what she watches on TV, mainly YouTube, and always wants to make videos and photos with her bath toys. I couldn't resist scrapbooking just a few of these photos to document her life right now.

And that's it! Thanks for looking and watching!

Comments