Let's Get Sketchy July Sketch Challenge + Process Video

If it's the start of the month, it means there's a new sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy! This is my take on the sketch, and it was perfect for scrapbooking these Star Wars-themed photos. I've got all the details in my process video.


For the first time, I participated in a The Disney Bound challenge where you have to dress up like a Disney character without wearing a costume. (Because adults aren't allowed to enter Disney Parks in costume for safety reasons.) Because May 4th is Star Wars Day, May's challenge was all about Star Wars.


For the first day, I dressed up as my favorite character: Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi. Would I really wear this outfit to a Disney park? Probably not. But it was fun to set up a photo shoot in my front yard. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?


I used pieces from my June Best of Both Worlds kit for this layout, and did a mixed media background with misting spray and the package technique. I really like the way this turned out!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to enter your own take on the sketch in the Let's Get Sketchy Facebook group!

Comments